Students graduate with strong technical engineering skills and rarely taught knowledge of risk evaluation. They are also able to understand the wider implications of disasters and are exposed to both industry and non-governmental organisations (NGOs). Graduates have gone on to successful careers in the civil engineering industry, in international NGOs, in the financial sector, and in academia.
Recent graduate career destinations include:
- Structural Engineer, Clark Smith Partnership
- Assistant Design Manager, Costain-Skanska Joint Venture
- Civil/Structural Engineer, Mott MacDonald
- Head of Certification Division, Bhutan Standards Bureau
- Senior Advisor, Housing Foundation of Iran
For more information on fees, funding, applications and entry, visit the UCL prospectus page.
If you have any queries or would like further information, please contact our admissions team on (+44) (0)20 7679 4046 or email email@example.com.